I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
If you’re new to affiliate marketing, here are a few feeds that I subscribe to, which you may want to take a look at:
- Blue Hat SEO-Advanced SEO Tactics – this guy gives detailed how-to’s, although they’re rare. Good to keep in your reader
- CPA AFFILIATES – a new one in my list… still undecided.
- CPA Share – Harrison’s blog. He likes talking about what he’s going to do… I’m sure he does it, as he’s more successful than I am, but we don’t hear about the follow-up 🙁
- ShoeMoney (Skills to pay the bills) – it’s a requirement. Don’t question it
- Super Affiliate Marketing Blog – Jon from WickedFire. Get some industry news here, and free e-books 😀
- Super Affiliate Mindset – probably the best to have in your reader. Amit combines detailed explanations and words of encouragement regularly.
- Affiliate Marketing Blog – Paul’s blog… if you want to know where the industry will be in 5 years, read this one. (The UK is ahead of the US when it comes to affiliate marketing, and Paul is on the leading edge of the UK market)
- Techquila Shots – this is nothing more than a cheap plug for Steve. When I want to complain, I complain to Steve. If it’s tech-related, he blogs about it. Saves me time 🙂
There are a few other UK-related blogs that I subscribe to, but these are the ones worth mentioning. What am I missing? Common guys: free cheap plugs – tell me about your blog, and maybe I’ll subscribe!