Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Here’s a list of what I’ve read (or, listened to since I get audio books from my library), and any notes I want to keep:
- Uncommon Type, Jan-1 – current
- Atomic Habits, Dec-17 – Dec-31
- Measure What Matters, Dec-11 – Dec-25
- All about OKRs (Objectives & Key Results)
- See okrexamples.co
- Hippie, Dec-3 – Dec-11
- The Alchemist is one of my favorite books, so I thought I’d try this one. It’s Paulo Coelho’s autobiography. A quick read, but nothing like The Alchemist.
- Never Split the Difference, Nov-17 – Dec-1
- Good book on negotiations
- Get the notes from Read in Graphics
- Influencer, Nov-13 – Nov-19
- This industry changes so quickly, therefore this book is already dated. Still, some useful advice if you’re looking to get into the beauty or lifestyle influencer game.
- Deep Work, Nov-6 – Nov-17
- Great argument, with scientific studies backing it, for distraction-free work.
- The $100 Startup, Oct-27 – Nov-2
- Nothing spectacular